Goodreads Monday

Goodreads Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren's Page Turners. To take part, you simply choose a random book from your TBR and show it off. Don’t forget to check out her blog and link back to Lauren’s Page Turners.
I'm going old school To Be Read this week, again from my Kindle library.  I'm pretty sure I've read this before, it's been in my library for years, but I don't really remember it and never reviewed it.  Hopefully that will change soon.

Joan Sanderson's life is stuck. Her older sister, Allie, is starting a family and her younger sister, Tori, has a budding career. Meanwhile, Joan is living at home with Mom and looking after her aging grandmother. Not exactly a recipe for excitement. That is, until a hunky young doctor moves in next door. Suddenly Joan has a goal--to get a date. But it won't be easy. Pretty Tori flirts relentlessly with him and Joan is sure that she can't compete. But with a little help from God, Allie, and an enormous mutt with bad manners, maybe Joan can find her way out of this rut.
Book 1 of the Sister-to-Sister series, Stuck in the Middle combines budding romance, spiritual searching, and a healthy dose of sibling rivalry.
  
What's sitting in your TBR pile?  

2 comments

  1. What isn't sitting on my TBR? lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are preaching to the choir! I have more books than life left :D

      Delete