Goodreads Monday

Goodreads Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren's Page Turners. To take part, you simply choose a random book from your TBR and show it off. Don’t forget to check out her blog and link back to Lauren’s Page Turners.
 Library book sales are one of my favorite things in the world.  Books, lots and lots of books at really really good deals.  I don't necessarily make it to the sales myself but I have friends who love me.  Friends who bring me boxes and bags of books.  This is one of those finds that I'd honestly never heard of but sounds interesting.  I'm not sure I'd like a movie version but the book version is calling my name from that stack on the bookshelf.


A cycle of violence and retribution is set in motion as two haunted men are engulfed by the emotions surrounding an unexpected and horrendous death.

Ethan, a respected professor at a small New England college, is wracked by an obsession for revenge that threatens to tear his family apart. Dwight, fleeing his crime yet hoping to get caught, wrestles with overwhelming guilt and his sense of obligation to his son. As these two men's lives unravel, Reservation Road moves to its startling conclusion.

Reservation Road (Movie Tie In Edition)
Is there a movie cross over sitting on the shelf waiting for your attention?  Share it below!

No comments