GoodReads Monday

Goodreads Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren's Page Turners. To take part, you simply choose a random book from your TBR and show it off. Don’t forget to check out her blog and link back to Lauren’s Page Turners.
 This book is such a classic that I read and loved during my childhood.  It's one that has stayed with me throughout adulthood and even read it as recently as last year.  I'm including it here because A) I've never reviewed it and B) it's one that I want to read together with MooMoo.  I don't know that she's yet at an age were she will appreciate it however she's not too far off either.  (Side note: this book is now considered public domain and available free for your Kindle or Kindle App.)
Following the lives of four sisters on a journey out of adolescence, Louisa May Alcott's Little Women explores the difficulties associated with gender roles in a Post-Civil War America.

Is there a book from your way back years that you still remember and would like to go back and read or even go back and share with your children?  Share it below!

No comments