PRODUCT REVIEW: Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash in White Strawberry and Mint

I have always been a fan of the Olay brand of products.  I've used them for decades (not that I want to date myself by any means!)  I like that they make my skin feel silky and moisturized.  I like that they have a pleasant scent as well.  I like that they are moderately priced making them an affordable option when selecting personal hygiene products.  I like a lot about Olay.

The White Strawberry and Mint body was was no exception.  I left my skin feeling silky and moisturized, though still clean as well.  However, the strawberry scent was a little too sweet.  It reminded me a lot of the scent of a lip gloss I used as a kid.  The girls loved the body wash and always wants it with their bath.  Even the boy's wanted to try it out!  Personally, for me, I'm not a fan of food scented hygiene products.  I tend to steer away from them for the kiddos as well and that is hard to do.  Most child oriented products smell like the produce section!  But I digress.  


The White Strawberry and Mint body wash was everything I expected in quality for an Olay product.  For the kids I'm probably buy it again, if I can get past the food scent.  But then again that is also the only reason I wouldn't choose to purchase this item again as well.  


I did receive this item as a free trial from Pinch Me and any opinions shared in this review are my own. 

No comments