PRODUCT REVIEW: Kraft® Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese



Cheese, in all varieties and forms is a staple in my household.  We add it to virtually anything or just snack on it.  Kraft® Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese was an excellent addition to our cheese habit.  Not that I advocate ‘snacking’ on grated cheese but that doesn’t mean I also don’t sneak a pinch here or there!


At least a couple of times a month I make Alfredo from scratch.  The rest of the time I’m lazy, erm I mean pinched for time and use a package mix.  Either way the basic ingredient is Parmesan cheese.  I prefer to use shredded or shaved Parmesan when I’m making from scratch.  I always add more when I use a package mix.  The last few times we have had Alfredo I added in the Kraft Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese to experiment with the extra flavor.  Each time, scratch and mix, it was a total hit.  It contains an amazing blend of flavors that adjusted my own flavor profile additions, minimizing them significantly! 


Kraft® Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese is also pretty good on the standard choices adding amazing flavor to salads, pizza, baked potatoes, and pasta in general.  It is definitely something I will choose to purchase again and a new staple in the pantry.  If cheese is on your radar, or like most households I’ve ever been in period there’s a can of shredded Parmesan cheese in the fridge, then I urge you to give this flavor a try.  I loved it, my family loved it, and my friends loved it.  And they didn’t even know about it until after they had eaten.  They thought I’d finally perfected the ultimate flavor profile all on my own.  I finally had to let them in on the secret!

I did receive Kraft® Seasoned Grated Parmesan Cheese as a free product sample from Pinchme.com.  All opinions are solely my own, I have not been compensated in any way for this review.

No comments