Fasten Your Seatbelts

So, I've been procrastinating since last I graced these hallowed pages.  I was so behind on everything, so overwhelmed with trying to figure out where to start with all the behindness.  So I did nothing.  And guess what...got further behind.

New Year, New Plan!

So, in the procrastinating for really just over a year now I've had to let a lot of things slide.  With kiddos in and out of the house and job changes and life changes something had to give and this was the thing that was easiest to 'give'.  And I'm finding myself pouring a lot of myself into other passions for a while.  I have a moderately successful Sims blog right now.  If you don't know what Sims is I'm not sure we can be friends.  Or I can explain it to you at request and then you will understand and be part of the magic as well!

Once I had the computer back, which required for them to reset the hard drive completely therefore removing operating system which caused me a few extra days of panic once it was back in my loving arms.  I digress, I was so deep in books that I had read all year that I was having trouble settling in and starting reviews.  Too many books, too much time had passed and I just kept devouring books.  So, I had to make some hard decisions.  I've decided to set this year aside, it wasn't that great anyway, and start fresh.  New year, new blog, new plans, new candles, just lots of new.  Mixed in with the old favorites of course.

Having said that, I feel as though it's only fair to you to also offer a few disclaimers and a few things to bear in mind.  I'm going to be posting book reviews pretty prolifically I hope.  And when it comes to books I'm an anything goes kinda gal.  Mystery, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Action, Amish, Christian, Young Adult, Supernatural.  Pretty much, if it has words and is not a technical manual or how to put something together I'll read it.  That being said there will be lots of different books reviewed here.  Not all will be your cuppa and that's OK.  However, please don't go after me when I choose to review something that you don't care for, wouldn't read or for some other reason find 'inappropriate'.  You may see conflicting genre's reviewed one after the other.  That's OK, I promise!  There will certainly be something for everyone.  Don't see a book you like, that's OK another will be coming.  Offended by books about witches and paranormal?  Don't read the review.  Don't like mysteries?  Don't read the review.  Don't like... you get the idea.

There will be other things too, don't worry.  This blog isn't going to ever be just any one 'thing'.  Just give me time to reconfigure life for a minute.  Give me time to figure out a schedule that will work for me and allow me to encompass most areas of my life.  I realize I can't do it all but I want to find a way to do the things I am really passionate about.  Journey with me.  When I space out and you see nothing for a while?  That's OK.  Something else is taking it's focus on this journey.  I'll always be back.

No comments